Deirdre Van Nest
Deirdre Van Nest is the undisputed, go-to expert in the insurance and financial services industry on the topic of speaking! She is the creator of the Crazy Good Talks™ Blueprint, a system that teaches financial professionals how to build their brands and bring in business through the power of speaking. She is the host of Crazy Good Talks TV for advisors, agents and experts and is often called upon for interviews on radio and TV talk shows. Deirdre is an Italian/Irish New Yorker living in Minneapolis where she tries hard not to scare people with her loud voice and enthusiastic hand gestures.
Deirdre is an international speaker and trainer, a Certified World Class Speaking™ Coach, a Certified Fearless Living Coach, a contributing author of the Amazon bestseller World Class Speaking™ in Action and author of “Fire Your Fear™.
Give Yourself a Competitive Edge: Become a Crazy Good Speaker
Imagine if you could take your business to the next level by wowing audiences and getting Crazy Good results from your presentations.
You have the technical side of your practice down and you’re great at traditional business development. But if you don’t develop the skills needed to become a Crazy Good Speaker, you may never reach your full potential as an advisor.
Crazy Good Speakers™ command and keep the attention of any audience whether they’re speaking for 1 minute or 1 hour, and they are extremely efficient with their marketing time because they consistently bring in multiple clients from one presentation.
Bottomline: Crazy Good Speakers™ give themselves a competitive edge because when they speak people sit up, listen, and take action.
In this interactive talk, you will:
- Learn why many Advisors are not satisfied with the results they get from speaking to groups of prospects and what you can do knock it out of the park every time you speak.
- Discover the mistake almost every Advisor makes when they open a presentation. This mistake bores your audience, decreases the number of appointments you set after your talk, and reduces your overall impact.
- Learn the technique for immediately capturing the attention of any audience. Do this and you’ll stand out from the crowd (giving yourself that competitive edge), immediately engage your audience, and increase your conversion rate.
- Learn the technique for getting an audience excited to hear what you’re going to teach them vs. thinking about what’s for dinner or texting under the table.
How to Build Relationships and Skyrocket Sales
Most consumers make buying decisions based on emotion and then back their decision up with logic.
That’s why if your Advisors want people lining up to work with them after a group presentation or 1:1 meeting, they must know how to speak to their listener’s emotions. The most powerful way to do that is through storytelling. But…not all stories are created equal. To get great results you must know how to create stories that tap into people’s emotions, make a concise point, and do the selling for you.
In this interactive presentation your Advisors will:
- Discover why relying on technical expertise alone to win and keep business is no longer enough.
- Learn the biggest “sales killing” mistake most Advisors make and how to avoid it when they speak and meet with clients.
- Hear stories of how successful Advisors are incorporating stories into their group presentations and 1:1 meetings with clients and prospects.
- Discover the 4 types of stories every advisor should be telling.
- Get Step by Step instructions on how to use the most persuasive storytelling model for a sales conversation (either in group presentations or in 1:1 conversations).
- Pick up a storytelling strategy that can be an absolute game changer for establishing brand identity and competing for business.
Fire Your Fear and Grow Your Business!
When business does not go as planned it’s easy to blame results on the economy … other people … not enough time or not enough money. But where does that lead? Nowhere. For many Advisors, blame too often is a cover up for fear… and here’s the kicker — everything they want for their business — more clients, more money, more visibility — is on the other side of fear.
Which means that fear is the only thing standing between the business they have and the one they want. When they “Fire Fear”, they take control — and can finally create the business that aligns with their goals and values.
In this engaging and practical presentation, your Advisors will:
- Discover how fear and self-doubt may be sabotaging success in their business and quality of life.
- Learn the mindset shift they must make about fear so they can consistently make decisions that move them forward in their business – rather than hold them back.
- Learn why “feeling comfortable” may be the biggest problem they have in business right now.
- Pick up a simple yet powerful daily practice that propels them out of their comfort zone and into the “success zone.”